All You Need to About Tourist Visa

The Visitor Visa or category B non-immigrant visa is meant for only those who need to remain in the NZ for short periods. It is issued for 3 months to 10 years which includes multiple-entry to the country, subject to approval from USCIS.

B-1 visa is for business needs while B-2 is given to medical care and tourism. Both of these non-immigrant visa. Additional extension of 6 months can be applied with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services when you're in the NZ. You can navigate for getting more information about visa services

Before you are approved for a tourist visa, you must be eligible in accordance with the requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act which ensures that you are not a potential immigrant. You must show that you have a home / property in your home country that you have no intention to leave while a visit to the NZ is for a specific purpose, namely, medical care, business and leisure activities.

Image Source: Google

Positive factors working in your favor, including being over 60 years, having your own property in the country of origin, and the past record of traveling to different countries. But the problem arises in qualifying for a tourist visa to the United States when:

• You are in the age group 15 to 35 years

• If there is any negative information / feedback about you on US Consulate

• You are not married / widow / widower

• You do not have a return of income filed fax

• You have frequent visits to certain countries, regarded as a threat by the US

• You do not have a regular job

• You have lost your passport in the past

• You are involved in crime and have pending court cases