The CDC also recommends wearing face coverings in public settings as protection from COVID-19. Studies show that respiratory droplets from an infected person can land in the nose and mouth of individuals within a six-foot radius, or about the lengths of two arms.
Cloth face masks can potentially slow the spread of the virus, especially from asymptomatic carriers who may be unaware they have it. These coverings provide an extra layer of protection to keep respiratory droplets from becoming airborne.
In the workplace, creating a face mask policy for both employees and customers or vendors they may come into contact with can be beneficial in protecting everyone from the coronavirus – and help slow the spread. Hence if you want to buy a high-quality nose face mask refer to https://pbmask.com/.
What are the best practices for wearing face masks?
The World Health Organization offers a few tips on how to wear a face mask properly to ensure the health and safety of all employees:
- Always wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser before putting on the mask
- Make sure the mouth and nose are both completely covered by the mask, and there are no gaps out the sides Do not touch the mask once it is on
- If the mask gets damp while being worn, discard it and replace it with a new one
- Remove the mask from behind the head or ears, keeping it held away from the body and any surfaces
- Properly dispose of the mask or place it in an enclosed bin for washing
- Wash hands again after discarding the mask